LITE ROTATRUCK (11-23AT-LITE)
LITE ROTATRUCK (11-23AT-LITE)
What Is A Rotatruck?
Rotatruck is your handy helper in the garden and home, designed to carry heavy and awkward items, so you don't have to!
Rotatruck can be used to move pots, soil, tubs, garden tools, plants, gas bottles, paint tins, boxes, containers, appliances and furniture, with ease.
Suitable for use indoors and out, Rotatrucks are self-supporting, with a stable four wheel base. The front omni wheels make 360° rotational movement possible and the rear all-terrain puncture proof tyres make off-road moving a breeze.
Why You'll Love It!
- Saves your back - award winning, ergonomic design makes moving items around the home and garden easy
- Lightweight and easy to handle - regardless of age or physical stature
- Self supporting design - no need for you to support the load and it won't fall over when you let go
- Won't roll away - foot operated kickstand locks the parked position in place
- Use just about anywhere - can be used indoors and outdoors on smooth and uneven ground (grass, dirt, gravel etc)
- Designed to support pots - curved bottom rail hugs pot plants for a secure move
- Deep 356x190mm toe ensures bigger items can also be supported
- Handy optional extras available - a folding nose provides an extra platform to simultaneously carry items like garden tools and bags of soil, and 1600mm strap to restrain taller and awkward loads
Award Winning Design
Rotatruck was first developed to solve the strain injuries associated with using 2-wheel hand trolleys/trucks in the workplace. When first released in 2009, Rotatruck won a WorkSafe Innovation Award for it's ergonomic benefits.
An independent study (performed by dorsaVi) used a Back Strain Monitor to test the reduction in user effort when using Rotatruck, as compared to standard 2-wheel hand trolleys. The study found Rotatruck requires:
- 100% less effort balancing loads
- 78% less effort stepping loads up curbs/stairs
- 67% less effort to navigate door ways
- 62% less effort manoeuvring around obstacles
- 59% less pull-back effort
- 43% less effort in confined spaces
- World leading, patented omni wheel base
- Self-supporting wheelbase
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Strong, durable anodised, non-corrosive lightweight aluminium frame
- P handle supports multiple hand-held positions for user comfort
- Curved bottom rail suitable for cylindrical loads
- Self-retracting kickstand for easy park-and-go
- Straight upper frame rails to support large, square loads
- 2 x 125mm R2 omni-directional front wheels for easy 360° manoeuvrability
- 200mm rubber, foam filled, puncture proof rear wheels on aluminium hubs
- 355mm x 292mm cast aluminium toe makes the LITE Rotatruck compatible with Mini Pallets for easy moving or pot plants, sacks, boxes, crates and stackable goods
- To reduce bending down to lift loads, a folding nose can be added to the truck at thigh height (406mm W x 305mm D)
- A restraining strap (1600mm) can be fixed to a side rail to provide extra security when moving items
12.2kg (base model)
15 kg (with optional folding nose)