What Is A Mini Pallet?
Mini Pallets are a cost effective way to elevate pot plants in your garden (by 40mm), on just about any type of ground surface.
Elevating pot plants using Mini Pallets encourages good water drainage and supports easy cleaning underneath pots. Simply blow or hose underneath.
When used in conjunction with the LITE Rotatruck, Mini Pallets can be used to relocate pot plants, eliminating the need lift and push them. The Rotatruck carries the load, so you don't have to!
Why You'll Love It!
- Saves your back - use Mini Pallets with a LITE Rotatruck to easily move pot plants and other items in your garden
- Makes cleaning easy - simply blow or hose underneath Mini Pallets to remove dirt and debris
- Highly durable - made from glass-filled polypropylene, Mini Pallets won't fade or degrade from sun or rain
- Surprisingly strong - Mini Pallets can support weight up to 11.5 tonne (when loads are evenly distributed over side runners). For narrower loads (that don't sit over side runners), maximum recommended weight is 80kg.
- Australian made and owned
- Multiple uses - originally designed to reduce double handling when moving stacked packages and boxes for retail businesses, Mini Pallets are also an excellent solution for storing and moving heavy items around the home, such as appliances, boxes, containers, furniture, and more.
This item comes fully assembled, wrapped not boxed.
Shipping costs to your postcode will be displayed in the shipping section after adding to cart.
Pick up available: 7 Enterprise Drive Beresfield, NSW Australia
So handy to cover up holes in the back yard that the dogs dig. I’ve bought 2 which I move around - I fill in the holes and let the grass grow back naturally. They’re very versatile