Omnia brings to life a creative vision that is design-led, provides customers with customised choices, and fosters innovation.
The wheel allows ease of use when experiencing the product. This enables users the freedom of ergonomic movement. It offers superior quality and stability with all products produced.
Omnia leads through this example by dominating the market through innovation.
Manufactured entirely from engineering resins/polymers, Omnia-Directional Wheels are light, durable, impact and corrosive resistant. The injection moulded web-like structure of the 125mm wheel body and over-moulded rollers create a robust, high impact, corrosion resistant wheel, with no pins, inserts or seams.
Rotacaster's unique, durable construction with its high load bearing capacity, stable mounting capabilities and smooth ride quality makes it ideal for tough environments and industrial applications.
- 360° manoeuvrability - without turning or swiveling wheels
- Better directional control and tracking
- Precise positioning - without swivel offset correction
- Minimal wheel space/housing requirements
- Simple mounting - able to tilt or lever off the fixed wheel mounting
- Non marking polyurethane rollers
- Load stability - a static centre of load relative to wheel base
- Load distribution - the ability to use multiple wheels without swivel offset resistance
- Robust - wheel frame and roller axles provide a web-like structure with over-moulded rollers
- Tough and rust free - full polymer construction with no steel pins